We require that you follow this advice for attendance at all FGAM events. These can be at the Lexton premises at 38 Lexton Rd, Box Hill North, or in another location as organised by an FGAM faith leader.
Stay at home if:
- You have been in any hotspot location in the last 14 . Check the latest Victorian public exposure sites here.
- You have any symptoms of cold, flu, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of taste or smell.
- If you have been in contact (close or incidental) with a known case of COVID-19in the past 14 days.
- You are in self-isolation or quarantine due to
- diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19) without a subsequent negative
- waiting for COVID-19 test result
- have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19
- otherwise directed by authorities, such as returned from NSW since 1 January 2021.
When attending and FGAM event:
- Sign in either at the Lexton Premises registration desk or online at fgam.org.au/meeting.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distance between yourself and people you do not live with,
- Wear a face mask indoors
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Do not share food or drinks
The latest government guidelines can be found at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus including where you can get tested.