We require that you follow this advice for attendance at all FGAM permitted activities. These can be at the Lexton premises at 38 Lexton Rd, Box Hill North, or in another location as informed by a Pastor or staff of FGAM.
Stay at home if:
- You have any symptoms of cold, flu, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of taste or smell.
- You are in self-isolation or quarantine due to
- diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19) or
- are waiting for COVID-19 test result, or
- have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19
- otherwise directed by the Government.
- You do not have a Permitted Worker Permit.
When in the presence of others, always maintain 1.5 metres physical distance between yourself and people you do not live with, practice good hand hygiene, and stay home if they feel unwell.
The latest government guidelines can be found at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus including where you can get tested.