We request that you follow this advice for attendance at all FGAM meetings. Official meetings can be at the Lexton premises at 38 Lexton Rd, Box Hill North, or in someone's home or at an external venue.
Stay at home if:
- You have any symptoms of cold, flu, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of taste or smell.
- You are in self-isolation or quarantine due to
- diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19) or
- are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or
- have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19
- otherwise directed by the Government.
When in the presence of others, always maintain 1.5 metres physical distance between yourself and people you do not live with, practice good hand hygiene, and stay home if they feel unwell.
The latest government guidelines can be found at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus including where you can get tested.