FGAM is following the Department of Health and Human Services regulations relating to COVID-19 restrictions. From 11:59pm 6th December, we moved to COVID Safe Summer Restrictions.
As coronavirus outbreaks can occur from time to time, click here to check for the latest outbreak locations and public exposure sites before attending any FGAM event.
FGAM is Open for all activities subjected to COVID Safe compliance required.
In summary, FGA Melbourne is allowed do have:
- Indoor religious gatherings with the number of people limited by room space.
- Outdoor religious gatherings with cap subjected to local Council or state laws (Parks Victoria).
- All gatherings are subjected to the two square meter rule per space (as we have electronic record keeping)
- With the exception of Faith leaders, people serving are counted as part of the cap
- Multiple groups can meet at the same time, but must not breach the density quotients for each room.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings may run concurrently
- Events and meetings over 50 people need to be ticketed. Contact the office for assistance.
- Wearing a face mask indoors is currently not required.
In accordance with government guidelines, all attendees need to meet participation requirements including checking in when you arrive at a meeting (fgam.org.au/meeting or sign in at one of the Lexton reception desks).
FGAM is committed to keep our volunteers, staff and premises free from coronavirus as well as comply with all government regulations. On this page you will find information for all staff and volunteers in order to participate in FGAM activities.
Below are links to:
- COVID Safe Plans being implemented by FGAM.
- Requirements to participate in a permitted activity at FGAM.
- How to book a meeting (indoors or outdoors).
- Information on how to be a COVID Safe Officer at FGAM.
- Important resources for COVID Safe Officers.