FGAM is following the Department of Health and Human Services regulations relating to COVID-19 restrictions. From 11:59pm 5th August, Stage 4 Restrictions were implemented. FGAM is closed except for essential services relating to broadcasting worship services with a maximum of 5 people and the free meals program for Deakin University Students or Local Food Relief in collaboration with Whitehorse Churches Care.
FGAM is committed to keep our volunteers, staff and premises free from coronavirus as well as comply with all Government regulations. On this page you will find information for all staff and volunteers in order to participate in Permitted activities, including the new Permitted Worker Scheme.
Below are links to:
- COVID Safe Plan being implemented by FGAM.
- Requirements to participate in a permitted activity at FGAM.
- How to book a meeting at Lexton (link unavailable during current COVID-19 Restrictions)
- Information on how to be a COVID Safe Officer at FGAM.
- Important resources for COVID Safe Officers.