FGAM is following the Department of Health and Human Services regulations relating to COVID-19 restrictions. From 11:59pm 10th June 2021, Melbourne moved to new COVIDSafe Restrictions.
As coronavirus outbreaks can occur from time to time, click here to check for the latest outbreak locations and public exposure sites before attending any FGAM event.
FGAM is Open for activities subjected to COVIDSafe compliance required.
In summary, FGA Melbourne is allowed do have:
- Religious gatherings are permitted with the number of people limited to 50 persons.
- Multiple groups can meet simultaneously but must not breach the venue cap of 50 persons at any one time.
- All rooms spaces are subjected to the density quotient of one person per four square meters.
- Check-in is required for all visits to the premises using the Service Victoria QR Code.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- All rooms must be booked by completing the booking form at fgam.org.au/booking.
In accordance with government guidelines, all attendees need to meet participation requirements including checking in when you arrive at a meeting (fgam.org.au/meeting or sign in at one of the Lexton reception desks).
FGAM is committed to keep our volunteers, staff and premises free from coronavirus as well as comply with all government regulations. On this page you will find information for all staff and volunteers in order to participate in FGAM activities.
Below are links to:
- COVID Safe Plans being implemented by FGAM.
- Requirements to participate in a permitted activity at FGAM.
- How to book a meeting.
- Information on how to be a COVID Safe Officer at FGAM.
- Important resources for COVID Safe Officers.