We want FGAM to be a safe place. From 11:59pm on Sunday, 6 December 2020 Victoria moved to COVIDSafe Summer restrictions. As a place of worship, FGAM is now Open for all types of gatherings, but subject to COVID Safe requirements. It is allowed to have meetings but they are subjected to density quotients.
- All meetings (indoors or outdoors) are subjected to one person per 2 square meter rule per space (with electronic record keeping) or one per 4 square meters where manual records are kept.
- The size of outdoor religious gatherings are also subjected to local Council or state laws (Parks Victoria).
- Multiple groups can meet at the same time, but must not breach the density quotients for each room.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings may run concurrently.
- Meetings or events over 50 people or all Sunday services need to be ticketed. Contact the office for assistance.
FGAM is taking every precaution to protect our staff and volunteers from the coronavirus (COVID-19). If you participate in a Permitted activity on the FGAM premises you must abide by our conditions of entry. These include:
- A DEDICATED COVID SAFE OFFICER will be present for each official meeting organised by FGAM. This Officer has undergone training and have overall responsibility for ensuring COVID Safe procedures are followed, including checking that you are well, signing in, physical distancing, wearing of masks and post-meeting follow up. By attending an FGAM event you agree to follow instructions given the COVID Safe Officer as pertains to Workplace Health & Safety.
- CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE - No entry will be permitted to anyone who:
> Is unwell with symptoms of COVID19.
> Is waiting for a COVID19 test result.
> Has been in known contact of a confirmed COVID19 case in the last 14 days.
> Has been to a hotspot or public exposure site in the past 14 days. A current list of locations is available here.
> Has tested positive for COVID19 without a subsequent health clearance.
> Has been instructed to self-isolate by a recognise authority for any other reason including returned travellers.
More information on attendance requirements can be found here.
- SIGN IN & OUT - Register your attendance digitally at fgam.org.au/meeting. Alternatively, when at Lexton for small meetings, sign in at the front or rear entrances.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING - All people must keep at least 1.5 meters apart from others at all times. Abide by room limits (notices with the limits on the number of people are provided for each room).
- FACE MASKS - Wearing of face masks is not required when attending FGAM meetings or events indoors, unless you cannot socially distance. Click here to watch an instructional video on wearing a mask can be found in the training section.
- NO SHARING OF FOOD OR DRINKS - To avoid spreading disease there must be no sharing of food or drinks outside of the family unit, including communal dishes. Food is served as individual packs or plated up by a dedicated server onto clean plates.
- PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE - Cough or sneeze into your elbow. If you use a tissue it must be wrapped and placed in a bin immediately. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, including upon arrival and before you leave and after you return home.
- REPORT IF YOU BECOME UNWELL - You must inform your COVID Safe Officer or event organiser if you become unwell within 72 hours of participating at an FGAM event. You will need to get tested for COVID19, self-isolate, and notify FGAM of the test result within 24 hours of receiving your result.
- YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED - FGAM must report any positive cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) to DHHS and WorkSafe. You will be notified if you may have had contact with this person whilst serving at FGAM, even if you are not considered to be a close contact.
- CLEANING - Disinfecting and surface cleaning is undertaken regularly at FGAM, especially in between all events of 50 people or more. This includes cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces, tables, door handles, lift, toilets and bathrooms.
- ROOM BOOKINGS are required prior to all building use to assist with contact tracing, planning for cleaning after the event. We request that you limit your movement within the premises where practicable, and keep to the room booked for your activity. Click here to book a room.
DOWNLOAD FGAM'S COVID SAFE PLANS