FGA Melbourne is now open, but subjected to COVID Safe Summer restrictions. All gatherings, whether indoor or outdoor, they must be booked with the church office (to ensure FGAM complies with COVID 19 government requirements).
Please note, only one religious gathering is permitted on Lexton premises at a time.
- Indoor meetings are capped at 50 per venue or one person per 4 square meters per space.
- Bookings are essential to manage venue caps.
All meetings may not exceed capacity and we need to ensure that attendance requirements, good hygiene, mask wearing and safe physical distancing requirements are met.
TO BOOK AN INDOOR OR OUTDOOR MEETING:
- Book online at fgam.org.au/booking. Alternatively, contact Ruth at the office (03 9296 5200) or one of the pastoral staff to schedule a meeting.
- There are five main areas available for use indoors plus the covered carpark (considered to be an outdoor venue, so outdoor limits apply). Currently the density quotient is one person per four square meters.
- Level 1 open meeting area (limit of 9)
- Level 2 classrooms 1-3 combined (limit of 26)
- Level 2 Classroom 5 (limit of 9)
- Level 2 lobby (limit of 77)
- Guest Central (limit of 18)
- Sanctuary (limit of 100)
- Backstage seated area (limit of 22)
- Appoint a COVID Safe Officer for the meeting. The COVID Safe Officer must have completed the COVID Safe Officer Training.
* All meetings may be set up with the option for Zoom to allow for more people to participate. Please indicate if you require this set up at the time you book the meeting.