Now that you've Picked a Location and Booked a Ticket, all you need to do is to Show up at the venue!
Here's what you need to know about arriving at one of our church locations on Sunday.
1. CHECK THAT YOU'RE OK TO MEET UP
Please stay at home if:
You have any symptoms of cold, flu, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of taste or smell.
You have been in contact (close or incidental) with a known case of COVID-19in the past 14 days.
You are in self-isolation or quarantine due to:
- you have visited a designated coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days
- you waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19) without a subsequent negative test
- Government directions/instructions to stay at home/self-isolate.
2. COME EARLY AND CHECK IN (9:30 AM)
Things aren't going to be the same when you show up for our In Person services. Each week, we're using new volunteers and we have quite a robust COVID-Safe check in process to ensure your safety. Please plan to be at church early, allowing time for parking, registration and prayer.
When you arrive at your location the usher will check you in digitally to register your presence at the meeting. This may take a while if everyone arrives at the same time.
In addition, when attending an FGAM event, please:
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distance between yourself and people you do not live with,
- Wearing a mask can be mandatory indoors, check the latest restrictions advisory here.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Stay home if they feel unwell.
- Do not share food or drinks.
The latest government guidelines can be found at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus including where you can get tested.